"Chickfila" Grilled Chicken Marinade





This is my go-to chicken marinade. My pastor's wife in Scottsdale was a fantastic cook, and this was one of the recipes she was kind enough to share with me. This has quickly become a family (and friends) favorite. When my kids were little, they called this Chickfila chicken because they said it reminded them of Chickfila. That is about the greatest compliment you can get from 2 and 3 year olds if you ask me! If you are intimidated by the grill, you can always cook these on a flat top or in a frying pan, but nothing is quite the same as grilling them. I usually set my grill for high heat to begin to sear the chicken for a couple of minutes on each side and then turn the heat down to medium until they're cooked through. Give it a try!!

Chickfila Chicken Marinade
6 T mayonnaise
3 T apple cider vinegar
3 T lemon juice
2 T sugar
1 T salt
1/2 T pepper
Throw chicken breasts on the grill and enjoy! 

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...