Blueberry Lemon Sweet Rolls


Blueberry Lemon Sweet Rolls: (recipe from The Pioneer Woman)
Recipe found HERE

NOTES: These sweet rolls were absolutely scrumptious. I made them for my husband's birthday breakfast this morning. I had no idea when I started these last night that they would make so many sweet rolls. The dough recipe makes two batches which make 24 sweet rolls each. When I started rolling the sweet rolls this morning and realizing just how many of these I'd have on my hand, I texted two friends who sent their husbands over to pick up some sweet rolls and the glaze. These take some time to make, but they're not difficult. You do have to give yourself enough time to let the dough rise and refrigerate it, so I would recommend making the dough the day/night before you want to eat them and then get up early to complete the recipe. You still have to give yourself 20 minutes for the rolls to rise again and 20 minutes for cook time, so just keep that it mind if you have hungry little ones (or big ones) waiting. Also, the cook time was a little longer in my oven, so keep an eye on them. YUM!

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...