Blueberry Tart Pie



We had a HUGE amount of blueberries from our Salem Delights's delivery this week, and I had a leftover pie crust in the freezer from when I made my Tomato Pie. What's a girl to do but make a yummy dessert using both :) This was super easy and the perfect summer dessert. You could add more sugar if you wanted the pie to be a little less tart, but I thought it was great just the way it was.

Recipe adapted from Taste of Home found HERE.

Ingredients:
1 9-in pie crust
4 cups blueberries (divided)
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg

Method:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Poke holes in pie crust. Add 2 cups blueberries to the pie crust and sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Bake for 45-50 minutes until crust is lightly browned. Remove from oven and press remaining blueberries over the top. Allow to cool completely before serving.

Serve with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream!!

NOTES:

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...