Chef's Choice

This recipe always reminds me of my grandmother, Taddy. It was passed on to me from my mama, Meg Byars, and was my FAVORITE dinner growing up! It’s an oldie but a goodie!

Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef
1/2 cup onion chopped
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 15oz cans tomato sauce
1 12oz package egg noodles
4oz cream cheese
8oz sour cream
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (use more!)




Method:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brown ground beef & onion. Add salt, pepper & tomato sauce. Simmer for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Mix all ingredients together and pour into a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until bubbly and brown.

NOTES: This is the recipe that I requested any time my mama asked me what I wanted for dinner growing up. Little did I know she probably secretly smiled because this is pretty easy to whip together. It's essentially a spaghetti pie with different noodles and very slightly different ingredients. This is SUPER kid friendly and the ultimate comfort food. YUM!

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...