Cinnamon Rolls

I have made The Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls & her Blueberry Lemon Rolls. Both are SO good! My boys told me that "we should have these for breakfast EVERY day!."The great thing about this recipe is that the dough is cut in half at the end, and you can save the other half for any kind of rolls...breakfast or dinner rolls! My only tip is to make sure that you flour the surface that you are rolling the dough on REALLY well so that the dough doesn't stick when you are rolling up the rolls. This may or may not have happened to me, and I may or may not have turned my rolls into a breakfast casserole. Don't worry, if that happens, the rolls will still taste delicious! These are SO much better than store bought rolls, and they really aren't that difficult...they just take some prep time. Also, this recipe makes about three pans of cinnamon rolls, so make a batch and share some with a neighbor. It's the holidays...try them!

Ingredients:

Cinnamon Rolls:
1 quart whole milk
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
2 pkgs active dry yeast (0.25 oz packets)
8 cups plus 1 extra reserved all purpose flour
1 heaping tsp baking powder
1 scant tsp baking soda
1 heaping T salt
Melted butter
2 cups sugar
Cinnamon to sprinkle

Maple Frosting:
1 bag powdered sugar
2 tsp maple flavoring
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup melted butter
1/4 cup brewed coffee
1/8 tsp salt

Method:
Complete recipe from The Pioneer Woman found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...