Spiced Pumpkin Bread

So many recipes for pumpkin bread, so little time. I have tried many different recipes for pumpkin bread myself, and I keep coming back to this one. It is so moist and yummy. I have some fresh cranberries that I am thinking of throwing in the next batch...has anyone tried that? Make some of this for your holiday breakfasts or as neighbor/teacher gifts. It will be a special treat for any recipient.

Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour plus more for greasing the pan
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground nutmeg
2 cups sugar
3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened, plus more for greasing the pan
2 large eggs
1 15-ounce can 100% pure pumpkin

Method:
Complete recipe from Once Upon a Chef found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...