Caesar Roasted Fish

When I post about fish, it's because it's GOOD! My husband loves fish and my kids generally enjoy it as well. I have yet to find a recipe from Ina Garten that I didn't enjoy, and this one is no exception. She calls for striped bass in the recipe, but I substituted swordfish. It was delicious!

Caesar Roasted Fish: recipe from Food Network

Ingredients:
2 larged garlic cloves, minced
1/4 c chopped fresh parsley
1 T anchovy paste
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 c mayonnaise (I use Duke's)
1 T grated lemon zest
3 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 lbs Swordfish cut into 6 portions 3/4in to 1in thick
1/2 c chopped scallions
2 T olive oil
3 T drained capers
Lemon wedges for serving

Method:
Complete recipe from Ina Garten found on foodnetwork.com HERE.

Happy Cooking!







Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...