Bison Burgers

Well, a few weeks ago, I tried to get some ground beef, and there was none to be found. I bought ground bison thinking I would use it at some point for something but really had no idea what to do with it. I searched for Bison Burger recipes, and I landed on this one from Allrecipes.com. OH MY WORD! These were so delicious. My husband and son grilled them, and we served them on pretzel buns with lettuce, tomato, and avocado. It was definitely an unexpected treat for a Tuesday night!

Original recipe from Allrecipes.com found HERE.


Ingredients:
1 lb ground bison (you can use ground beef here too)
1/2 c panko breadcrumbs
1 egg
3 T worchestershire sauce
1/4 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp hot sauce (or more if you like things spicy!)
Sliced cheese (we are a traditional American cheese on a burger family)

Method:
Full cooking instructions found in original recipe HERE

Basically, slap these burgers on the grill until they're cooked to your liking, melt the cheese on top if you like, and serve on pretzel buns, potato buns, lettuce wraps, or no bun and top with all of your favorite burger accompaniments.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...