Tortellini Soup

This recipe was shared with me by my friend, Kristen Zaks, shortly after we moved to Winston -Salem. It's still one of our favorites, and it doesn't get much easier than this!  This literally takes all of ten minutes to prepare. A great "meatless Monday" option, perfect for lunch, and a filling dinner when served with some crusty bread.


Recipe from Kristen:

Ingredients:
2 cans of chicken broth (I use Swansons)
1 box/tray of DiGiorno cheese tortellini (from the dairy section)
1 can diced tomatoes
1 bag fresh spinach
1 can cannellini or great northern beans
Parmesan cheese

Boil broth and cook tortellini in broth (about 5 min); add tomatoes, beans, and spinach.  Turn to medium and keep stirring.  Serve with parmesean cheese.

Happy Cooking!


Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...