Oven Steak Fries

I have always been scared to try to make fries at home. I don't know why...I thought they would be soggy if I baked them and would make a huge mess if I fried them. My family asked for some homemade fries last week to use up some of our huge bag of potatoes. I did a quick search and landed on this recipe for Tom's Oven Steak Fries on Food.com. They were such a hit that I made them twice last week! You can use the original recipe or use you own spice blend, or use this simple one below:

Ingredients:
6 medium russet baking potatoes
2 tsp seasoning salt
3 T olive oil

Method:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice potatoes into strips about 1/4 in thick. Combine olive oil and seasoning salt in small bowl. Toss potatoes in olive oil mixture and turn onto a baking sheet. Bake for 50 minutes until crispy and golden.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...