Leprechaun Mac and Cheese

This recipe is actually called just Green Macaroni and Cheese, but you know I had to "sell" it :) As I was making this "St Patty's Day Leprechaun Mac and Cheese," I couldn't help but think, "There is NO WAY my family is going to eat this."  Too many bits of broccoli and peas...nope, no way.  Well, see the before and after picture to show that I was absolutely proven wrong.  They still weren't huge fans of the broccoli, but they didn't even notice the peas, and the spinach was well hidden in the sauce.  I may have added a touch of salt for my taste, but it's certainly more healthy without it :)  This is probably the most veggies my kids have ever eaten in one sitting!

St Patty's Day Leprechaun Mac and Cheese:   I used the recipe from Red Tricyle's Blog found HERE.

Happy Cooking!!


Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...