Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos

Another taco recipe ;) THIS method from EatingWell and added some lettuce (spring mix) and Monterey jack cheese.  YUM!  I ate THREE!!!  In terms of the chicken, there are a few things you have to improvise about the recipe: the cook time for mine was right at an hour, but my chicken was really small; I would say that it will take between an hour and an hour and a half if cooking at 400 degrees.  Also, the amount of lime zest in everything is a little vague as is the amount of salt & pepper.  I used an entire lime on the chicken (zest and juice) and used about a tsp of zest from a second lime in the chipotle crema.  I did not find crema in the grocery store, so I used sour cream, added about 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of pepper.  It is yummy but SPICY so beware before serving it to little ones.  As you can see from the pictures, the chicken didn't "shred," but it was still delicious...I'll probably add more lime and more pepper next time just to give it more flavor.  Try it...I think you'll like it!
For the kids, I just broke off the legs and served the chicken with cheese quesadillas fruit.  They said they wanted their chicken "on the side," so who am I to argue.  For mine, I made tortilla bowls using and


Chipotle Lime Chicken Tacos: (recipe from Claire Robinson on Food Network)
Recipe found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...