Squash Casserole

Squash Casserole: (recipe from Susan Lawson)
3 cups sliced, cooked squash (I used the frozen Pictsweet squash; it cooks in 3 minutes.)
1 cup evaporated milk
3/4 cup chopped onion (about 1 small onion)
2 cups crushed saltine crackers (about 1 sleeve)
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese (I always use a little more!)
3/4 stick melted butter
1/4 tsp pepper
*optional 1 tsp salt, but I don't think it needs it

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, soak cracker crumbles in evaporated milk for a minute or two. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine. Pour squash mixture into a buttered casserole dish (9x13). Bake until lightly browned, about 45 minutes.

NOTES:  This is one of my all-time favorite family recipes.  Mine never turns out as yummy as my mother-in-law's, but it is nonetheless delicious.  I prepped this today so that I can pop it in the oven and delay start/time cook while we're at church for Easter tomorrow.  It should be bubbly and ready to go to brunch by the time we get home.  Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...