Pan Fried Pork Chops with ThreeCheese Grits & Shelled Edamame

I honestly don't know that I've ever eaten fried pork chops let alone cooked them.  I am completely intimidated by frying any kind of meat because I am afraid that it will turn out burned on the outside and raw on the inside.  Julia's instructions are spot on, and these were, in her words, "Easy Peasy Pork Chop Cheesy."  The entire process including cook time took me 13 minutes tonight!!  They were DELICIOUS.  I can assure you that I will try every single recipe that Julia ever posts because they are always so yummy! Also, cheese grits...you can't go wrong!!

Pan Fried Pork Chops: (recipe from Julia's Takeaway Gourmet)
Recipe found HERE on Julia's Takeaway Gourmet's blog.


Three Cheese Grits (from CovCom Cooks!)
Recipe found in HERE.

NOTES:

Shelled Edamame:
I bought the Harris Teeter brand and followed the microwavable instructions...yep, they took 3 minutes :)
 





Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...