Kofte Pitas (aka Turkish Meatballs in Pita)



Kofte Pitas (aka Turkish Meatballs in Pita): Recipe from Cooking Light
Recipe found HERE.



NOTES: I have been on a red meat kick lately. We are usually a chicken 4+ nights a week family, but someone brought us some ground beef fresh from their farm, so I have been trying to find some new recipes to try. These pitas are SO yummy. My family of 5 ate all 8 of the mini patties. The baby ate 2 by herself...I am not kidding! I added some Feta cheese, so that sort of defeats the "cooking light-ness" of it all, but it was delicious. I deconstructed the pitas for the kids, and they LOVED them. Would definitely recommend as an alternative to plain burgers for an easy week night meal.

Happy Cooking!



Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...