Meme's Mexican Dip

photo from gamedayr.com

Meme's Mexican Dip (recipe from my mama) 
1 can Rotel tomatoes
1 can Hormel chili (with or without beans)
8oz cream cheese
1 lb. Velveeta cheese
Serve with tortilla chips for dipping

Place Rotel and chili in food processor and pulse until fine.  Cube Velveeta and cream cheese.  Place all ingredients in Dutch oven and cook over medium heat until all cheese is melted and mixture is piping hot.  Serve in a chafing dish to keep hot.  Serve with tortilla chips.

NOTES:  I have the greatest memories of this dip from growing up.  It is so yummy...I mean, let's face it, anything with melted Velveeta and cream cheese is bound to be good!  I specifically remember her always making this for her supper club Super Bowl party each year.  YUM!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...