Cucumber & Tomato Salad

When we got home from church today, I was trying to find something to throw together to go along with our Lemon Thyme Roasted Chicken. I had some veggies and herbs left over from the week, so I thought that I'd do something that resembled a Greek Salad without the lettuce. This is what I came up with. SO yummy to serve these cool veggies with the warm chicken and some Oven Roasted Corn as a nice Sunday dinner.

Cucumber and Tomato Salad:
1/2 hot house cucumber, chopped
2 ripe tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
1/4 cup Feta cheese
Zest from 1 small lemon
Juice from 1 small lemon
1 Tbsp fresh chopped mint
1 Tbsp fresh chopped thyme
1 Tbsp green onions, chopped
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp olive oil

In medium bowl, combine cucumber, tomatoes olives, and Feta cheese. In a separate small bowl, which together lemon zest and juice, mint, thyme, olive oil & salt. Pour dressing over cucumber/tomato mixture and toss.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...