Cornflake Chicken Nuggets


If you have known my family for a while, you have likely had my mom's cornflake chicken either at my parents' house or at my house somewhere along the way. I was out of most everything in my house tonight, so I decided to change my mom's Cornflake Chicken Breasts into Cornflake Chicken Nuggets. These were supposed to be for my kids, and let's just say that there were quite a few missing before I served them their dinner ;) This is an easy, yummy alternative to frozen nuggets for a quick meal.

Cornflake Chicken Nuggets

2 large or 4 small chicken breasts, diced
2 T butter
1 cup crushed cornflakes or cornflake crumbs
salt & pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add diced chicken to medium bowl. Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper. Melt butter and pour over chicken. Toss chicken in butter. Add cornflakes to chicken and toss to coat completely. Place chicken onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on size of your chicken nuggets, until cooked through.


Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...