Buttermilk Ranch Dressing

My friend, Erin Bonsall brought us some of this dressing a few weeks ago. It was gone in NO time. I just made it for the first time, and it was gone in TWO days. It is absolutely delicious, easy, and SO much better than store bought dressing...and that says a lot as I am a HUGE Ken's Steakhouse Ranch Dressing fan.

Ingredients:
3 scallions, white & green parts, chopped
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
1 1/2 T Dijon mustard (I love Maille)
1 T good olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 1/2 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 cup good mayonnaise (I use Duke's)
1/2 cup Greek-style yogurt
1/2 cup buttermilk, shaken


Method:
Complete recipe from The Barefoot Contessa, Ina Garten found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...