Three Cheese Grits

I needed something quick to go with some salmon that I was making tonight, so I decided on a Crudite served with Ina Garten's Buttermilk Ranch Dressing. I also wanted something a little bit more substantial, and I had some leftover cheeses in the fridge, so I decided to give this a whirl. You can pretty much use any cheese that you like in grits...Monterrey Jack, white cheddar, gruyere are some of my other favorites. Anything too pungent such as Bleu, Parmesan or Romano should be used in moderation, in my opinion. These grits are best served as a savory side for grilled meats or fish to add a little Southern flare.
Ingredients:
4 cups milk
1 cup quick cook grits (not instant)
4 Tbsp butter - divided
4oz Brie cheese, cubed and rind removed
2oz shredded mozzarella cheese
2oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

Method:
Bring milk to a boil over medium heat in large saucepan. Stir in grits and 2T butter. Continue to watch and stir until grits are about the consistency of oatmeal (7-10 minutes or so). Stir in cheeses, remaning 2T butter, salt & pepper. Stir until cheeses are thoroughly melted. Serve immediately.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...