Crockpot Whole Chicken Fajitas

This was awesome because it allowed me to make two recipes out of one chicken. The chicken for the fajitas was super yummy and almost better the second time around (which I rarely say about any chicken dish). I used red bell peppers, but use whatever you like. The kids had quesadillas, and the hubby and I made tacos. It made enough for chicken nachos the next day as well. Super easy and yummy! The second recipe I made was Overnight Chicken Stock in the Crockpot from 100 Days of Real Food

Ingredients:
Crockpot Whole Chicken 
1 whole pastured chicken (3-4lbs), rinse and pat dry
1 lime, juiced
2 bell peppers, sliced
1 onion, sliced
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
½ tsp salt 
½ tsp garlic powder
2 T soy sauce 

Corn and Cilantro Saute:
1 T butter
2 cups corn (frozen)
1 T red onion, diced
2 T cilantro, chopped
squeeze of lime juice
salt to taste


Method:
Complete recipe from Live Simply found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...