Pork Tenderloin with Sauteed Apples

This pork tenderloin had all the flavors of Fall. Apples, cinnamon, nutmeg, cider, etc. My kitchen smelled delicious while this was cooking and the pork itself did not disappoint. My boys were not big fans of the cooked apples, so sliced apples with peanut butter later in the evening was the answer...next time I'll slice some up to go along with the pork while they have dinner. This is a really quick dinner to pull together on a busy night. I served it with a Winter Salad tonight, but they suggest serving it with a spinach salad which sounds perfect.

Ingredients:
3/8 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground coriander
1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 12 slices
Cooking spray
2 T butter
2 cups thinly sliced apples (I used Gala)
1/3 cup thinly sliced shallots
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 cup apple cider
1 tsp fresh thyme leaves

Method:
Complete recipe from Cooking Light found on myrecipes.com, HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...