Winter Salad

My sister and I made this yummy salad for my brother's birthday. We served it with pork tenderloin, and it was a fantastic, satisfying winter meal that wasn't too heavy but that was filling and comforting. You can substitute any dried fruit for the dried cranberries, any kinds of seeds or nuts for the pepitas (pumpkin seeds) and many kinds of cheese for the burrata (Parmesan, goat cheese, mozzarella, etc). Try it! I think you'll like it!!

Ingredients:
1 box Isreali (pearlized) couscous (cooked according to package directions)
1/2 butternut squash cubed and roasted (about 40 min at 350 tossed with olive oil, salt, and pepper)
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup pepitas
I round of burrata cheese, cubed (this is similar to fresh mozzarella)
1 cup arugula
Stetson Salad Dressing

Method:
Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl and drizzle dressing over top.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...