Chocolate Chip Cookie Pots

This dessert was super easy and a little fancier than your run of the mill chocolate chip cookies. I made the mistake of adding all of my ingredients to the hot melted butter, and my chocolate chips totally melted. I should've known better, but I didn't have time for a re-do. They were still really yummy, but I'm sure they would have been better had I taken the time to let the butter cool a bit before adding the other ingredients. Also, maybe my ramekins were bigger than the ones that she used, but it took about 3 times the baking time for mine to be done enough for my family. (PS 180 degrees Celsius is about equivalent to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.) Don't get me wrong, I LOVE ooey gooey cookies, but they were too gooey even for me; so if you try this, you may want to allow for a little more time in case you want the cookie pots a little more done. Serve with your favorite ice cream on top. YUM!

 Recipe from butterbaking.com

Ingredients:
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 egg
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Method:
Complete recipe found on Butter Baking's blog, HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...