Buffalo Chicken Wings

I have never been a fan of making chicken wings at home. The ones I have made in the past were always too soggy and it's too easy to order them. BUT, a friend of mind made lots of different flavors for a cookout recently, so I thought I'd give it another shot. These were great!! and I am sure a little healthier than my favorite local wing restaurant ;) Also, how many recipes only have five ingredients?!?


Ingredients:
12 whole chicken wings
3 oz unsalted butter
1 small garlic clove, minced
1/4 cup hot sauce
1/2 tsp kosher salt

Method:
Complete recipe from Alton Brown on foodnetwork.com found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...