Raw Kale, Grapefruit, and Toasted Hazelnut Salad

I had some kale and grapefruit that I received in my Salem Delights box last week. I knew that I needed to make some sort of salad, but I didn't have a recipe and am not creative enough to whip this up myself. This was SO healthy and delicious. The dressing is simple and pairs perfectly with the sharpness of the kale and the tartness of the grapefruit. The red onion was perfect too. If you don't like red onion, you could always substitute green onion. I did not have hazelnuts, so I substituted pine nuts, and they were great. The biggest tip I will give is to use your food processor to get the kale into small enough pieces that it's not too tough. If you've never tried kale, this is a great way to start, and if you have this is a yummy new recipe to try.
PS - no, I did not make this for my children...I made it to take to a friend's house for a dinner/playdate :)

Recipe from Health.com.

Ingredients:
2 pink grapefruit
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced, divided
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
2 T extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
8 oz lacinato kale, very thinly sliced, or baby kale leaves
1 oz toasted hazelnuts, chopped (1/3 cup)

Method:
Complete recipe from Health.com found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...