Eleven Madison Park Granola


This recipe from my dear friend, Alyssa. Alyssa has made this for us on several girls weekends, and it is a HUGE hit! She makes it for her family often and usually has a bag of granola in tow for her kiddos (or herself) on the go. I made the granola this week for my Bible study, and, not only did my house smell amazing, the granola was also delicious and is completely gone! This was super easy and so so so much better tasting and better for you than the packaged granola. Give it a try!



Recipe linked from the New York Times.

Ingredients:
2 3/4 cups rolled oats
1 cup shelled pistachios
1 cup unsweetened coconut chips
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup maple syrup
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
3/4 cup dried sour cherries

Method:
Full recipe from the New York Times website can be found HERE.

Happy Cooking!



Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...