Sesame and Pistachio Encrusted Tuna with Wasabi Dream Sauce

This tuna recipe is one that I used to make when we were first married in Nashville. My husband loves fish, and I am not the biggest fan, so I used to try a lot of recipes to find something we both would enjoy. I ran across it again not too long ago, and I had forgotten how much I loved it! The key is getting good, fresh tuna...and do not overcook it. This recipe takes no time to make and looks pretty fancy. This time, I served it with Greek Panzanella, but I have also served it with a simple Arugula with Parmesan Salad and Gourmet Cheese Grits. Give this one a try. You will not be disappointed!!!

Ingredients:

Wasabi Dream Sauce:
1/2 c mayonnaise
1 T pure maple syrup
1 T prepared wasabi (found in a tube with sushi or with Asian foods
2 T water

Tuna Fillets
2 lbs sushi-grade tuna fillet (I got mine from Fresh Market, ask for vein removed)
2 T olive oil, divided
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
2/3 cup roasted and salted pistachio nuts that have been ground
1/2 cup black sesame seeds (you can use regular ones as well)

Method:
Complete recipe can be found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...