Mama's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan

There are only a few fish dishes that I like to make because I am really picky when it comes to fish. This one is a winner. My entire family loves it, and it's super simple! Serve it with some cheese grits and a side of roasted broccoli or asparagus and dinner done!

Mama's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan: I found this recipe on pinterest...MaMa's Supper Club Tilapia Parmesan 

Ingredients:
2 lbs tilapia fllets
2 T lemon juice
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 T butter at room temperature
3 T mayonnaise
3 T chopped green onions
1/4 tsp seasoning salt
1/4 tsp dried oregano
black pepper
dash hot sauce

Method:
Complete method from Genius Kitchen found HERE.

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...