Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut Piccata

I keep saying that I don't really like fish. Well, maybe I actually do when I can see the ingredients up front and know sort of what it may end up tasting like before I make it. This recipe is out of this world. My husband told me that I HAD to post about it. We made it for a date night in and served it with sauteed spinach. Even if you think you don't like fish, give this one a try. It's mild in fish flavor but salty and tart from the proscuitto and the lemons. DELICIOUS!

Prosciutto Wrapped Halibut Piccata: recipe from Katie Workman's Dinner Solved!

Ingredients:
1 lb halibut fillets
Kosher salt & black pepper
6 slices very thin prosciutto
1 T olive oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic
2 T minced shallots
1/2 c dry white wine
1/2 c chicken broth
2 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 T chopped capers, drained
2 tsp butter

Method: Katie Workman's complete recipe can be found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...