Panko Honey Mustard Chicken

This is another recipe from the archives. I actually shared it the very first week that I started this blog! We made this last week, and it was a big hit with everyone. I actually cut the chicken breasts into strips so that they more resembled the frozen chicken fingers that my children still love. These are a lot more tasty with not much more effort!





Ingredients:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 c Dijon honey mustard dressing (I love Ken's dressings)
1/2 c mayonnaise (can substitute Greek yogurt)
1/2 c panko breadcrumbs
1/2 c grated Parmesan
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp garlic salt
cooking spray

Method:
Mix together Dijon honey mustard dressing and mayonnaise in medium bowl.  In separate bowl, mix together panko, Parmesan, rosemary, and garlic salt.  Coat each chicken breast in mustard mixture and place in baking dish.  Cover with panko mixture and spray with cooking spray.  Cook covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour, uncover and cook for 10 minutes longer.

Make some extra dressing for dipping.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...