Brie, Tomato & Basil Gemelli Pasta

I forgot to take a picture...this one is from Zagleft.com
Brie, Tomato & Basil Gemelli Pasta

1lb Gemelli pasta (I found THIS index of pasta that is sort of fantastic!)
1/2 lb fresh Brie cheese, cubed
1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
1 pint grape tomatoes, diced
1/4 cup olive oil
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, place all other ingredients in large bowl. Once pasta is cooked, drain and add to Brie, tomato & basil mixture. Stir until Brie is completely melted. Serve immediately or at room temperature.

NOTES: While vacationing last week, a friend of mine made a Smoked Gouda Pasta Salad that was absolutely delicious, and another friend mentioned one that her mom makes with Brie. Previously this month, another friend had mentioned a pasta with Brie as well, so I thought I'd better try and come up with something. I googled a few recipes and decided to fuse several together and landed on this. Um, YUM! I served this pasta with Chickfila Grilled Chicken, and it was a hit. We had some friends over to share our meal, so I opted to save this dish for the adults and serve hot dogs and fruit to the kids; I have no report as to whether or not the kids would've liked it...my guess is that it wouldn't have gone over as well as it did with the adults :) Try it this summer! You'll love it!

Happy Cooking!


Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...