Chocolate Chip Cookie Oreo Brownie Bars

This recipe is easy enough for a non-baker such as myself to not mess up. I used Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough mix (out of a box, which I had never done) and Betty Crocker Chocolate Brownie mix. I made these in a 9x13 pan, and they were still pretty thick...it may be due to the fact that I used Double Stuf Oreos!! What could not be delicious about these bars?

Ingredients:
1 package of brownie mix (I use Ghiradelli) plus the eggs and oil the box calls for
1 package of cookie dough mix plus any ingredients the box calls for
1 package of oreos

Method:
Complete recipe from The Baby Gizmo Company found HERE.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...