Grilled Chicken & Pesto Farfalle

This recipe was shared with me by my friend, Amy Ratliff! This pasta is as delicious as it looks!!!  I started by salting and peppering the chicken and cooking the noodles in the morning. I had angel hair noodles on hand, so that's what I used instead of the farfalle. Once the noodles were cooked, I drained them and ran them under cool water.  Then, I stored them in a Ziploc container with 1 T of olive oil so that they wouldn't stick and refrigerated them.  While I was finishing this up tonight, I realized that I could've also gone ahead and chopped the tomatoes and basil and added them in with the noodles to save a few minutes on the back end.  Tonight, I started the grill and cooked the chicken while I made the sauce.  To get the sauce to thicken to a consistency I liked, I turned the heat to medium high and let it cook a little longer than was suggested.  Be sure to stir the sauce frequently as the recipe states, especially after you add the cheese.  This would be a great thing to make if you had grilled chicken left over, and would come together really quickly.

Ingredients:
1 3/4 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 tsp salt, divided
3/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
Cooking spray
20 oz uncooked farefalle (bow tie pasta)
1 T butter
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 1/2 cups low-fat milk, divided
2 T all-purpose flour
1 (3.5 oz) jar pesto
3/4 cup half n half
2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
4 cups halved grape tomatoes
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil.

Method:
From Cooking Light found on My Recipes website, HERE.

SERVE WITH:  I served this by itself, and it was very satisfying all on its own.

Happy Cooking!

Grilled Mini Meat Loaves

Let me be the first to point out that I do NOT like traditional meatloaf. Anything with oatmeal and a ketchup glaze will not be foun...